INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA USE
5. By making Donations on the Tabung.SG website, and/or by providing us with your personal information, you consent to us collecting, using, disclosing, and processing your Personal Data for the purposes of facilitating Donations and in accordance with the terms in the Personal Data Protection Policy attached below as Annex A.
USE OF TABUNG.SG WEBSITE/PLATFORM/SERVICES
6. The Donor acknowledges and agrees that the Donor’s use of the Tabung.SG website and/or the carrying out of a Donation will be subject to the Tabung.SG Operational Policies. By using the Tabung.SG website and/or by carrying out a Donation, the Donor agrees that the Donor has read and understood the Tabung.SG Operational Policies.
8. All Donations are non-refundable.
9. In exceptional circumstances, Tabung.SG may consider requests for refunds provided that:
(a) The Donation exceeds SGD 200;
(b) The Donor submits a notice in writing to Tabung.SG within 7 days from the date the donation was received by Tabung.SG; and
(c) Such notice in writing includes the Donor’s name, contact, reason for the refund and appropriate transfer details required to affect the transfer.
10. SG reserves the right to reject a Donor’s request for a refund if there are reasonable grounds to determine the Donation and/or refund is or is related to a suspicious transaction.
11. If a refund is authorised by Tabung.SG, Tabung.SG reserves the right to deduct from any authorised refund an amount equivalent to incurred payment gateway transaction costs (incurred in the original donation and in effecting the refund) as well as a reasonable administrative fee.
WARRANTIES BY AND OBLIGATIONS ON THE DONOR
12. The Donor hereby acknowledges and declares that it shall not obtain any benefit of commercial value whatsoever by making the Donation.
13. The Donor further represents and warrants that:
(a) it does not and shall not obtain any benefit of a commercial nature in making the Donation; and
(b) the Donation was legitimately sourced and/or acquired in accordance with Applicable Laws.
14. The Tabung.SG website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Use of the Tabung.SG website is solely at your own risk.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant, and we disclaim any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
16. The accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Tabung.SG website or part thereof, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
17. The Tabung.SG website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be correct or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or harmful elements.
INDEMNITIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. The Donor hereby agrees to fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified on a continuing basis Tabung.SG to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Laws from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties, fines, expenses and liabilities of any kind brought about by any relevant authority which Tabung.SG may suffer or incur in respect of or in connection with the receipt, facilitation and/or transfer of any Donation for and on behalf of the Donor, regardless of whether Tabung.SG had been negligent in the identifying and preventing any wrongful donations.
19. SG shall not be liable in any effect to the Donor for failure of any service or any damage or loss of any kind in connection with the use of the Tabung.SG website in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of the Tabung.SG website.
(a) the maximum cumulative liability of Tabung.SG to a Donor shall not exceed the total value of the Donations received from the Donor in the preceding 6 months period; and
(b) the Donor unequivocally waives any and all rights against Tabung.SG, and Tabung.SG shall not be liable, for any indirect, consequential or other purely economic loss, including but not limited to loss of profits, cost of repair or replacement, extra out-of-pocket expenditure, loss of anticipated future savings or any similar kind of loss arising out of or in connection with the Donation even if reasonably foreseeable, or if occurring indirectly, or through the failure, negligence, act or omission of any other person, or entity.
22. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Tabung.SG shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of the Tabung.SG website.
Effective date : 1 April 2021
Last updated : 1 April 2021
ANNEX A: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis which Tabung.SG may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our users in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Policy: “user” means an individual who (a) has contacted Tabung.SG and/or has used the Tabung.SG website, including to make a Donation, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a user who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the services requested by you, including the carrying out of Donations or recurring Donations;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending you information about our services including notifying you of our events, initiatives, and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to our Recipients for reasonable use; or
(c) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
13. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
14. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
16. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
19. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
20. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
21. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
AHMAD FIRDAUS DAUD
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
EFFECT OF POLICY AND CHANGES TO POLICY
22. This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
23. We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective Date: 1 April 2021Last Updated: 1 April 2021